SyntheticMR user event at the Swedish Embassy in Tokyo
The SyntheticMR team were pleased to hold a user event at the Swedish Embassy in Tokyo, together with the Neuroradiology team at Juntendo University School of Medicine.
The talks featured:
- Akifumi Hagiwara, Juntendo University School of Medicine
Quantitative evaluation using synthetic MRI
- Mari Miyata, University of Occupational and Environmental Health
Preliminary experience with SyMRI: An assessment of multiple sclerosis, chronic microinfarction, Alzheimer’s disease, and systemic lupus erythematosus
- Hirokazu Fujiwara, Keio Gijuku University School of Medicine
Synthetic MRI for clinical imaging of the brain
- Taro Takahara, Tokai University
Synthetic MRI of bone metastases in prostate cancer: detection of tumor activity and calcifications
- Marcel Warntjes, Center for Medical Image Science and Visualisation
The future of quantitative MRI and SyMRI
The event was well attended with over 50 participants.